As a doctor, you’re well aware of the challenges of finding the right job that meets your career goals and aspirations. At Ealoor Consultancy, we understand the unique needs and requirements of healthcare professionals like you, and we’re dedicated to connecting you with the right opportunities that match your skills and experience. With our vast network of healthcare employers and our personalised approach to recruitment, we’re confident that we can help you find your dream job as an international doctor in the UK. Our team of experienced recruiters are committed to working closely with you every step of the way to ensure a smooth and successful job search process. So if you’re a doctor looking for new career opportunities, we invite you to register with us and take the first step towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in healthcare.
Whether you are a Dentist, Surgeon, Pediatrician, Gynecologists or any other specialist, our platform aims to connect you with fulfilling opportunities in the UK, where you can contribute to the oral health and well-being of the community.
We are an NHS Framework approved agency for the recruitment of international doctors and nurses and sign up to the NHS Code of Conduct. With over 20 years’ experience in international recruitment placing 6,000 healthcare professionals in the UK.
Ethical recruitment – we are listed as ‘Ethical Recruiters’ by NHS Employers and adhere to the World Health Organisation’s guidance on international recruitment and the NHS Code of Conduct for International Recruitment.
ELIGIBILITY TO PRACTICE IN THE UK
The PLAB (Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board) test is an assessment used by the General Medical Council (GMC) in the United Kingdom to evaluate the knowledge and skills of international medical graduates who wish to practice medicine in the UK.
The test consists of two parts:
PLAB Part 1: a computer-based test that assesses the candidate’s knowledge of medicine and clinical science. It comprises 180 multiple-choice questions and takes 3 hours to complete.
PLAB Part 2: a practical assessment that evaluates the candidate’s clinical skills and ability to apply medical knowledge in a simulated clinical environment. The exam consists of 18 scenarios and takes about 9 hours to complete.
Successful completion of both parts of the PLAB test is a requirement for international medical graduates who wish to register with the GMC and work as a doctor in the UK.
You need to have passed both parts of the PLAB test (i.e., PLAB 1 and PLAB 2) in order to apply for full registration with the GMC. Passing the PLAB test shows that you have the necessary knowledge and skills to practice medicine in the UK.
There are some exemptions to the PLAB test requirement, such as for doctors who have completed certain postgraduate qualifications or who have been practicing in certain countries.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL DOCTORS
We provide valuable guidance and support throughout the recruitment process, including visa requirements and the registration process with the General Medical Council (GMC).
WHY CHOOSE US
- Reputation: We have over 313 4.8-star rating on Google Reviews.
- Experience: For over 20 years we have been supplying international doctors and nurses to the NHS, private hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and other private healthcare organisations.
- Ethical recruiters: We are ethical recruiters and members of the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation). This means we are recognised for our professionalism and the value, we provide to both our candidates and clients as well as having passed their compliance test and adhering to their code of professional practice.
- Fees: As an ethical recruiter and an NHS approved supplier of international doctors and nurses we DO NOT charge for our services.
- Support: Our dedicated recruitment team will support you throughout the recruitment process. We will make the whole process as easy and as smooth as possible for you, including identifying suitable roles, tailoring your CV, facilitating interviews on behalf of our clients and taking care of offer letters and compliance documents.
If you’re interested in registering for international doctor vacancies please register with us here